Crime Prevention

Report a crime to Windsor Police Service or anonymously to CrimeStoppers.

If there is an injury, a suspect or a crime in process, Call 911.

Or, you can file a Online Police Report for: 

  • Property Damage
  • Property Damage to Vehicle
  • Theft
  • Theft From Vehicle
  • Lost Property
  • Lost/Stolen Licence Plates

You may not report lost Vehicles or lost Official Federal Documents such as a Passport or Immigration Card, mail, cheques, firearms or explosives through the online reporting system.

To report a crime to Windsor Police click here

To anonymously report a crime to Windsor and Essex Crime Stoppers Inc. please click here 

Interested in helping out locally? Learn about our Neighbourhood Watch program.

We are proudly supported by:

Education Partners: